Medtronic Lifepak 1000
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most hardwearing AED ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform.
The 1000 is equipped with cprMAX™ technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
Lifepak 1000 defibrillator
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
The LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator ensures you having the best equipment to fulfill the commitment you made when you decided to enter this field—to save lives.
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates.
Customised for Your Patient
• Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
• cprMAX™ technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
• ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
• The most heardwearing AED ever, with an IP55 rating
• Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
• Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery’s condition
• Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
• Upgradeable platform and flexible setup options to help you focus on continually improving patient outcomes
• The 1000 is compatible with other Medtronic products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download.
What is included with your order?